Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Mantle

This month has just flown by!  While I've been wrapped-up with Nursing School, I've managed to carve-out time for home projects as well.  I've decorated our Fall mantle, purchased & repurposed an antique buffet (we will use as our tv console in the family room), bought men's sweaters to make my sweater pillows, and replaced our old 'builder-basic' ballisters with beautiful wrought-iron ones.  I owe you tons of photos detailing these projects.  Some are still underway.  But here is my Fall mantle, and my pretty little pumpkin table centerpiece for now.



These are real pumpkins I got from the farmer's market this past weekend.  I spray painted them and added these decals I got from Michael's.  I love 'em!



More gorgeous pumpkins from the farmer's market.....


No comments:

Post a Comment